Friday, November 23, 2007

Gossip and how it gets that way....

Alright, so...

Gossip, I love it. Who doesn't? How else are we expected to know how many times Britney's dropped her baby on it's head, or why Brad and Angelina are vacationing in Tahiti? But as juicy and succulent as this extremely relevant information is, some one's privacy is being invaded. It seems that people today are having a hard time respecting the boundaries that others would like to think are in place, and in doing so, are starting a horrible trend. I feel that this article relates to the other piece that we read on reality television. People appear to be more interested in the negative than the positive. Gossip is acceptable in certain forms, for example; I try to tell people only about others' accomplishments or feats that I myself would be proud of. GOSSIP WILL NEVER DIE AS LONG AS THE MEDIA SURVIVES!

No comments: